ED records statement of Niranjan Shah regarding IPL 2
Mumbai: The Enforcement Directorate here on Friday recorded the statement of Niranjan Shah, vice president of BCCI, in connection with Indian Premier League`s second edition which had taken place in South Africa.
Last November, the ED had issued notice to the BCCI seeking explanation on transfer and routing Rs 1,600 crore during the IPL 2009, under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Notice had also been issued to former IPL chairman Lalit Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...