ED records statement of Niranjan Shah regarding IPL 2
Mumbai: The Enforcement Directorate here on Friday recorded the statement of Niranjan Shah, vice president of BCCI, in connection with Indian Premier League`s second edition which had taken place in South Africa.
Last November, the ED had issued notice to the BCCI seeking explanation on transfer and routing Rs 1,600 crore during the IPL 2009, under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Notice had also been issued to former IPL chairman Lalit Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!