Edwards replaces Rampaul for Jamaica Test
Kingston (Jamaica): West Indies fast bowler speedster Fidel Edwards has replaced injured Ravi Rampaul in the 13-man West Indies squad for the second and final Test against New Zealand starting here Thursday.
Fast bowler Rampaul took four wickets in the first Test which the West Indies won by nine wickets in St John`s Sunday, but has been ruled out with a groin problem.
It is the only change to the squad which arrived here Monday to start preparation for the match at Sabina Park.
Edwards is the most experienced of all the current West Indies pacers with 158 wickets from 54 Tests.
Team: Darren Sammy (captain), Denesh Ramdin (vice captain), Adrian Barath, Tino Best, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Narsingh Deonarine, Assad Fudadin, Chris Gayle, Sunil Narine, Kieran Powell, Fidel Edwards, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!