Edwards replaces Rampaul for Jamaica Test
Kingston (Jamaica): West Indies fast bowler speedster Fidel Edwards has replaced injured Ravi Rampaul in the 13-man West Indies squad for the second and final Test against New Zealand starting here Thursday.
Fast bowler Rampaul took four wickets in the first Test which the West Indies won by nine wickets in St John`s Sunday, but has been ruled out with a groin problem.
It is the only change to the squad which arrived here Monday to start preparation for the match at Sabina Park.
Edwards is the most experienced of all the current West Indies pacers with 158 wickets from 54 Tests.
Team: Darren Sammy (captain), Denesh Ramdin (vice captain), Adrian Barath, Tino Best, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Narsingh Deonarine, Assad Fudadin, Chris Gayle, Sunil Narine, Kieran Powell, Fidel Edwards, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!