England announces full series against Pak in UAE next year
London: England and Pakistan will play a full series of three Tests, four One-Dayers and three Twenty20 Internationals early next year in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, the ECB announced.
With the international teams still wary to tour Pakistan because of the unstable security situation in the country, the full series will have to be played at a neutral venue.
England, who recently dethroned India from the top of the world Test rankings, arrive in Dubai on January 3 for a two-month tour. They will play their first Test series as number one side against Pakistan from January 17 in Dubai.
The second Test will be in Abu Dhabi (January 25-29) before the two teams return to Dubai (February 3-7) for the third and final Test.
The first of the four ODIs will be played on February 13 in Abu Dhabi.
Jan 3, 2012: England arrive in Dubai
Jan 4-6: Practice in Dubai
Jan 7-9: 3-day warm-up game; venue, opposition to be decided later.
Jan 11-13: 3-day warm-up game; venue and opposition to be decided later.
Jan 17-21: 1st Test in Dubai
Jan 25-29: 2nd Test in Abu Dhabi
Feb 3-7: 3rd Test in Dubai
Feb 10: 1-day warm-up game in Abu Dhabi; opposition to be decided later.
Feb 13: 1st ODI in Abu Dhabi
Feb 15: 2nd ODI in Abu Dhabi
Feb 18: 3rd ODI in Dubai
Feb 21: 4th ODI in Dubai
Feb 23: 1st T20 International in Dubai
Feb 25: 2nd T20 International in Dubai
Feb 27: 3rd T20 International in Abu Dhabi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad