England plan to unleash `secret` delivery against India?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: If the rumours are any indication, England cricket team is planning to unleash a new delivery against the touring India, which could further deepen the visitors’ woes in the ongoing series.
According to media reports in England, the plan is to use it either in the ongoing ODI series or in the series in India next month. Pacer James Anderson is rumoured to have tried the secret delivery in a practice session recently.
However, England management believes that the use of the delivery could cause outcry and can even force the ICC to ban it soon after introducing. The ‘secret’ delivery involves the bowler tossing the ball from his left hand to his right hand just before release.
The current series in England has drawn enough controversies and the England management feels any further experiment would weaken the relationship between the two cricket boards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees