England players escape unhurt in taxi incident
Dubai: Four England cricketers, including the star duo of Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar, escaped unhurt when the taxi they were travelling in was involved in a minor incident here.
"Stuart Broad, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar were travelling at around 100kph when the taxi`s bonnet suddenly flew up and into the car`s windscreen, obscuring the driver`s vision," according to reports.
"The driver was able to stop the car safely, however and the players were able to take a full part in training on Saturday evening."
The squad trained at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which will host the opening ODI against Pakistan.
England were blanked 0-3 by Pakistan in the Test series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan