England players escape unhurt in taxi incident
Dubai: Four England cricketers, including the star duo of Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar, escaped unhurt when the taxi they were travelling in was involved in a minor incident here.
"Stuart Broad, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar were travelling at around 100kph when the taxi`s bonnet suddenly flew up and into the car`s windscreen, obscuring the driver`s vision," according to reports.
"The driver was able to stop the car safely, however and the players were able to take a full part in training on Saturday evening."
The squad trained at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which will host the opening ODI against Pakistan.
England were blanked 0-3 by Pakistan in the Test series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted