England players escape unhurt in taxi incident
Dubai: Four England cricketers, including the star duo of Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar, escaped unhurt when the taxi they were travelling in was involved in a minor incident here.
"Stuart Broad, Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen and Monty Panesar were travelling at around 100kph when the taxi`s bonnet suddenly flew up and into the car`s windscreen, obscuring the driver`s vision," according to reports.
"The driver was able to stop the car safely, however and the players were able to take a full part in training on Saturday evening."
The squad trained at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, which will host the opening ODI against Pakistan.
England were blanked 0-3 by Pakistan in the Test series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker