England vs West Indies 3rd test: All-round Best puts Windies on top
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Edgbaston: At the end of the fourth days play, England had lost five wickets for just 221 runs and Best played a crucial role with the ball as well as he picked two wickets.
Ian Bell was unbeaten at the crease at 76 with Stuart Finn who is yet to open his account. England still trail by 205 runs with just 5 wickets in hand.
Earlier in the day, an unbeaten century partnership between Dinesh Ramdin and Tino Best frustrated English bowlers to the core as they struggled to pick up wickets on the fourth day of the Edgbaston Test.
England certainly missed their in-form bowler James Anderson who has been rested for the Test match.
The West Indies innings wrapped up at 426 all out with Ramdin at 107 and Best at 95.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83