England’s Kieswetter ruled out of Twenty20s
London: Wicketkeeper Craig Kieswetter has been ruled out of England’s two Twenty20s against Australia because he needs surgery on an abscess.
The England and Wales Cricket Board says the surgery is only minor and that Kieswetter will be fit for this month’s second-string England Lions tour of the West Indies.
Batsman Michael Lumb is already in Australia to play Twenty20s for Queensland Bulls and will replace his fellow World Twenty20-squad winner against Australia.
England follows their 3-1 Ashes series win with Twenty20s in Adelaide on Wednesday and Melbourne two days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past