England’s Kieswetter ruled out of Twenty20s
London: Wicketkeeper Craig Kieswetter has been ruled out of England’s two Twenty20s against Australia because he needs surgery on an abscess.
The England and Wales Cricket Board says the surgery is only minor and that Kieswetter will be fit for this month’s second-string England Lions tour of the West Indies.
Batsman Michael Lumb is already in Australia to play Twenty20s for Queensland Bulls and will replace his fellow World Twenty20-squad winner against Australia.
England follows their 3-1 Ashes series win with Twenty20s in Adelaide on Wednesday and Melbourne two days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it