England’s Kieswetter ruled out of Twenty20s
London: Wicketkeeper Craig Kieswetter has been ruled out of England’s two Twenty20s against Australia because he needs surgery on an abscess.
The England and Wales Cricket Board says the surgery is only minor and that Kieswetter will be fit for this month’s second-string England Lions tour of the West Indies.
Batsman Michael Lumb is already in Australia to play Twenty20s for Queensland Bulls and will replace his fellow World Twenty20-squad winner against Australia.
England follows their 3-1 Ashes series win with Twenty20s in Adelaide on Wednesday and Melbourne two days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra