ESPN-STAR Sports renews broadcast partnership with ECB
New Delhi: Sports broadcasters ESPN STAR and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) today announced a new seven-year contract for exclusive rights to telecast its domestic and home international matches.
The deal, which runs from 2013 to 2019, incorporates exclusive rights for television, online, mobile and radio, covering major cricket markets of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh among others across Asia; the broadcast arrangement also includes territories in North Africa.
As a part of this agreement, ESPN STAR Sports will broadcast more than 300 days of live international cricket action, including 47 Test Matches, 63 One-day Internationals and 15 Twenty20 games.
Key highlights of this new agreement include India`s next two tours to England in 2014 and 2018 as well as three Ashes series in 2013, 2015 and 2019.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India