ESPN-STAR Sports renews broadcast partnership with ECB
New Delhi: Sports broadcasters ESPN STAR and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) today announced a new seven-year contract for exclusive rights to telecast its domestic and home international matches.
The deal, which runs from 2013 to 2019, incorporates exclusive rights for television, online, mobile and radio, covering major cricket markets of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh among others across Asia; the broadcast arrangement also includes territories in North Africa.
As a part of this agreement, ESPN STAR Sports will broadcast more than 300 days of live international cricket action, including 47 Test Matches, 63 One-day Internationals and 15 Twenty20 games.
Key highlights of this new agreement include India`s next two tours to England in 2014 and 2018 as well as three Ashes series in 2013, 2015 and 2019.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur