Ex ICC President Ehsan Mani disagrees with Pak`s changing stance over `Big 3` acceptance
Karachi: Former International Cricket Council (ICC) President Ehsan Mani has said that he does not agree with the change in Pakistan`s stance over the `Big 3` taking control over ICC.
Mani said that the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is trying to come to an accommodation and make a practical decision regarding the `Big 3` governance as PCB is trying to make the best of a bad situation, but added that it does not make it right.
According to PakPassion.net, Mani said that due to the structure and mismanagement of cricket in Pakistan, they find themselves in a situation that at a critical moment when the Big 3 had been happening and proposals were being raised earlier this year, the nation had no leader.
The former Pakistani cricketer said that the PCB had a chairman who had been thrown out, went to the court and came back, adding that the other one went out and is now back again, which does not bode well for the nation`s cricket.
Mani said that Pakistan`s fluctuating stance over Big 3 dominance is the result of there being no depth in the management in the nations cricket, as one removes the top man and the policy changes, followed by another change in direction as a new person comes in as Chairman.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed