Failure in T20 World Cup forces Pak to seek full time batting coach
Islamabad: Recent failures at the Twenty20 World Cup with the bat have forced the Pakistan Cricket Board to advertise for a full-time batting coach on its website.
The role of batting coach is currently being handled by the head coach, Dav Whatmore, along with the coaching staff, including Julien Fountain (fielding) and Mohammad Akram (bowling).
In an advertisement posted on its website, the PCB has set November 4 as the deadline for interested candidates to send their resumes to its game development department in Lahore.
Pakistan batsmen came up short against Sri Lanka in the semi-finals of the World Twenty20 while chasing 140 runs for victory.
Pakistan’s batting line-up also failed against archrivals India in the Super Eights when they were bowled out for 128.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof