Faisalabad Wolves to miss Champions League Twenty 20?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In what could be another major setback for Pakistan cricket, Faisalabad Wolves could miss the upcoming Champions League Twenty20 tournament, according to reports.
The much-awaited Champions League Twenty20 tournament starting on September 17 to be played in India might not see any Pakistan team as the Indian government has refused to issue visas for Pakistan players.
The government sources have been reluctant on the security part which is possibly the reason behind the latest update.
The BCCI will go ahead with just three teams in the qualifiers in case that happens.
Notably, Faisalabad Wolves was the only team from Pakistan to qualify for the Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar visits 'Befikre' sets, gets emotional cherishing 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' days!
- Bizarre: Man puts wife at stake in IPL gambling, loses her
- Awesome! Taapsee Pannu gives a dose of royal purple to her gorgeous tresses! – See pic
- Stunner Shilpa Shetty gives ultimate 'summer fashion' goals in crisp white!
- Is Delhi on terror radar? This week's bus explosion in Haryana hints at 'something big'