Faisalabad Wolves to miss Champions League Twenty 20?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In what could be another major setback for Pakistan cricket, Faisalabad Wolves could miss the upcoming Champions League Twenty20 tournament, according to reports.
The much-awaited Champions League Twenty20 tournament starting on September 17 to be played in India might not see any Pakistan team as the Indian government has refused to issue visas for Pakistan players.
The government sources have been reluctant on the security part which is possibly the reason behind the latest update.
The BCCI will go ahead with just three teams in the qualifiers in case that happens.
Notably, Faisalabad Wolves was the only team from Pakistan to qualify for the Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials