Finn shines as England demolish Australia to take ODI series
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Chester-le-Street, England: England continued to dominate in the ongoing series against Australia as they defeated the Kangaroos by 8 wickets in the 4th ODI.
England skipper Alastair Cook won the toss and decided to field first, a decision which worked as pacer Steven Finn dented the Australian innings by picking 4 wickets. At one stage, Australia were reeling at 96/6 after which David Hussey (70 from 73) rescued the innings and helped his side reach a respectable score.
During their chase, England achieved the paltry score with the loss of two wickets. Finn was adjudged the man of the match and with this win, England have taken an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series, with one washed out and one game to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you