Five DDCA officials inducted in important committees of BCCI
New Delhi: The senior officials of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) were inducted into some of the most important sub-committees of the BCCI during the 84th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Chennai on Sunday.
DDCA secretary Sneh Bansal became the vice-president from the North Zone replacing state unit president and political heavyweight Arun Jaitley while C K Khanna was appointed as a special invitee in the IPL Governing Council.
Ravi Jain, who has been a manager with Indian cricket team on tours of Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe, has been appointed as the vice-chairman of the media committee while DDCA sports committee convenor Sunil Dev will continue in his position as the vice-chairman of the National Cricket Academy sub-committee.
Former India opener and another DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan has been included in the Specialised Cricket Academies Committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics