Five DDCA officials inducted in important committees of BCCI
New Delhi: The senior officials of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) were inducted into some of the most important sub-committees of the BCCI during the 84th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Chennai on Sunday.
DDCA secretary Sneh Bansal became the vice-president from the North Zone replacing state unit president and political heavyweight Arun Jaitley while C K Khanna was appointed as a special invitee in the IPL Governing Council.
Ravi Jain, who has been a manager with Indian cricket team on tours of Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe, has been appointed as the vice-chairman of the media committee while DDCA sports committee convenor Sunil Dev will continue in his position as the vice-chairman of the National Cricket Academy sub-committee.
Former India opener and another DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan has been included in the Specialised Cricket Academies Committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Seven companies in race to manage EPFO's equity investments in FY17
- BCCI Conclave: DDCA Joint Secretary Vivek Gupta snubbed as he went uninvited!
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Top 10 stocks to be on radar post Brexit
- India's forex reserves adequate to tackle Brexit impact: RBI