Five DDCA officials inducted in important committees of BCCI
New Delhi: The senior officials of Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) were inducted into some of the most important sub-committees of the BCCI during the 84th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Chennai on Sunday.
DDCA secretary Sneh Bansal became the vice-president from the North Zone replacing state unit president and political heavyweight Arun Jaitley while C K Khanna was appointed as a special invitee in the IPL Governing Council.
Ravi Jain, who has been a manager with Indian cricket team on tours of Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe, has been appointed as the vice-chairman of the media committee while DDCA sports committee convenor Sunil Dev will continue in his position as the vice-chairman of the National Cricket Academy sub-committee.
Former India opener and another DDCA vice-president Chetan Chauhan has been included in the Specialised Cricket Academies Committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad