Five interesting cricket facts of 2015
2015 saw England skipper Eoin Morgan score the maximum ducks in ODIs (5).
New Delhi: 2015 has been a splendid year for cricketers and fans alike with some exciting brand of the game played all season.
Several important tournaments were played this year ranging from ICC Cricket World Cup to the Ashes alongside history's first ever Day/Night Test between Australia and New Zealand.
Let's have a look at five of interesting facts this year that can get you excited.
1) The lowest collective score in an ODI match this year was between UAE and India (206) in the ICC World Cup. UAE registered 102 runs as India won the game by losing a wicket to get to 104.
2) The highest innings total in an ODI match this year was 763 runs. New Zealand scored 398/5 before England managed 365 runs.
3) While it came to getting on the ugly side of being dismissed for noughts, then the year saw England skipper Eoin Morgan score the maximum ducks in ODIs (5).
4) Interestingly, Pakistan's Misbah-ul-Haq registered the most sixes hit in Test cricket. He hit a total of 20 sixes this term.
5) In T20 cricket, surprisingly Netherlands' Malik Ehsan Ahmed Jamil got the highest number of wickets this year. He collected a total of 16 scalps.