Five interesting facts on Mahendra Singh Dhoni's magazine controversy
Dhoni appeared in an advertisement on the cover of Business Today magazine as Lord Vishnu.
New Delhi: India limited overs skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni found himself in hot water once again regarding the 2013 controversial magazine cover, where he was appeared as Lord Vishnu.
A non-bailable warrant has been issued against the Indian skipper.
Here are five interesting facts of the controversy.
1) Dhoni appeared in an advertisement on the cover of Business Today magazine as Lord Vishnu.
2) Social activist Jayakumar Hiremath filed a case to register a complaint against Dhoni.
3) The case registered against him is under section 295 and 34 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
4) A court in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, has filed a non-bailable warrant against Dhoni.
5) A Special Leave Petition was filed by Dhoni, challenging the Karnataka HC order last year.