Fixing scandal: Brother claims Vindoo is clean
Chandigarh: Brother of actor Vindoo Randhawa, who has been arrested for his alleged links with bookies, today claimed that his sibling is not involved in the IPL spot-fixing scandal.
"I can never believe that he is involved in any way. Let investigations take place, Vindoo will come out clean," said Amrik Singh
Virendra Dara Singh Randhawa alias Vindoo, son of late wrestler-actor Dara Singh, was yesterday picked up from his suburban Juhu residence in Mumbai. He was later arrested for his alleged links with the bookies, who were already arrested by the crime branch.
He said many people know Vindoo, winner of reality television show Bigg Boss season 3, as he is a known figure in Mumbai.
"Almost whole of Mumbai knows him. But that does not mean there is anything criminal. Moreover, by the grace of God, we have everything and we don`t need anything from anyone," Amrik said.
Amrik, who lives in an upscale residential area of Chandigarh, said the family will extend full cooperation to the investigating agencies.
"We have nothing to hide," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam