Fixing scandal: Brother claims Vindoo is clean
Chandigarh: Brother of actor Vindoo Randhawa, who has been arrested for his alleged links with bookies, today claimed that his sibling is not involved in the IPL spot-fixing scandal.
"I can never believe that he is involved in any way. Let investigations take place, Vindoo will come out clean," said Amrik Singh
Virendra Dara Singh Randhawa alias Vindoo, son of late wrestler-actor Dara Singh, was yesterday picked up from his suburban Juhu residence in Mumbai. He was later arrested for his alleged links with the bookies, who were already arrested by the crime branch.
He said many people know Vindoo, winner of reality television show Bigg Boss season 3, as he is a known figure in Mumbai.
"Almost whole of Mumbai knows him. But that does not mean there is anything criminal. Moreover, by the grace of God, we have everything and we don`t need anything from anyone," Amrik said.
Amrik, who lives in an upscale residential area of Chandigarh, said the family will extend full cooperation to the investigating agencies.
"We have nothing to hide," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev