Flintoff says it was `good fun` getting on with environmental journalist Rob Penn
London: Former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff says it was `good fun` getting on with environmental journalist Rob Penn while shooting for the player`s latest TV venture.
Flintoff said that it was good fun getting along with Penn and he also said that he is sure that he tested Penn a few times.
According to the Daily Express, the team captain on Sky 1 panel show A League of Their Own said that he feels that they generally met each other halfway.
Flintoff has reportedly carved out a successful TV career since an injury forced him to retire at an early stage from cricket.
Flintoff went cycling for a month for his latest TV venture `Flintoff`s Road To Nowhere`, which will go on-air later this week, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015