Flintoff says it was `good fun` getting on with environmental journalist Rob Penn
London: Former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff says it was `good fun` getting on with environmental journalist Rob Penn while shooting for the player`s latest TV venture.
Flintoff said that it was good fun getting along with Penn and he also said that he is sure that he tested Penn a few times.
According to the Daily Express, the team captain on Sky 1 panel show A League of Their Own said that he feels that they generally met each other halfway.
Flintoff has reportedly carved out a successful TV career since an injury forced him to retire at an early stage from cricket.
Flintoff went cycling for a month for his latest TV venture `Flintoff`s Road To Nowhere`, which will go on-air later this week, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city