Former cricketer Salil Ankola`s ex-wife found dead
Zee Media Bureau
Pune: Former cricketer Salil Ankola`s ex-wife Parineeta, allegedly committed suicide on Sunday at her residence in Salisbury Park, according to the reports.
According to the Police her family members found her body hanging from the ceiling fan of her room around 8 pm. Police started investigating the case as her body was sent to Sassoon hospital for post-mortem.
The 46-year-old, Parineeta got divorce from Ankola in 2011 and had been since staying with her parents in Pune. A suicide note was found from the spot, which said she was "fed up of the problems in her life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership