Former cricketer Salil Ankola`s ex-wife found dead
Zee Media Bureau
Pune: Former cricketer Salil Ankola`s ex-wife Parineeta, allegedly committed suicide on Sunday at her residence in Salisbury Park, according to the reports.
According to the Police her family members found her body hanging from the ceiling fan of her room around 8 pm. Police started investigating the case as her body was sent to Sassoon hospital for post-mortem.
The 46-year-old, Parineeta got divorce from Ankola in 2011 and had been since staying with her parents in Pune. A suicide note was found from the spot, which said she was "fed up of the problems in her life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro