Former Indian cricketer Vinod Kambli still in ICU, but stable
Mumbai: Former cricketer Vinod Kambli, admitted to Lilavati Hospital here on Friday after he apparently suffered a heart attack, continues to be in ICU and is under observation.
"Kambli continues to be in ICU. He is stable and under observation," a hospital source said tonight.
The 41-year-old was rushed to the suburban hospital by police personnel after he complained of chest pain while driving his car and sought help.
The former middle-order batsman shares an unbroken partnership of 664 runs in a school match against St. Xavier`s School, Fort, with childhood friend and cricketing great Sachin Tendulkar who recently retired from cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding