Former Indian cricketer Vinod Kambli still in ICU, but stable
Mumbai: Former cricketer Vinod Kambli, admitted to Lilavati Hospital here on Friday after he apparently suffered a heart attack, continues to be in ICU and is under observation.
"Kambli continues to be in ICU. He is stable and under observation," a hospital source said tonight.
The 41-year-old was rushed to the suburban hospital by police personnel after he complained of chest pain while driving his car and sought help.
The former middle-order batsman shares an unbroken partnership of 664 runs in a school match against St. Xavier`s School, Fort, with childhood friend and cricketing great Sachin Tendulkar who recently retired from cricket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH