Former Maharashtra Under 19 cricketer arrested for murder
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Meerut: Vipin Giri, a former member of the Maharashtra Under 19 cricket squad, along with another man have been arrested for allegedly abducting and murdering a youth Keshav, a resident of Jagriti Vihar area.
According to Superintendent of Police Om Prakash, Vipin Giri, with help from three of his accomplices shot Keshav after they abducted him.
One of the accomplice and the driver have allegedly confessed to have taken Keshav to Bulandshehar district and having shot him. Efforts are still on to recover the body which was thrown in a canal.
A property dispute is being seen as the reason behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot