Former Ranji player passes away
Kochi: Former Kerala Ranji Trophy player T A Mohammed Ibrahim alias Unny, passed away at Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, the Kerala Cricket Association said.
He was 61 and was ailing for some time.
A left-arm fast bowler who could bat, Ibrahim made his debut in the Kerala team in 1967-68 against Hyderabad and went on to play 38 matches, scoring 736 runs and taking 81 wickets.
He last represented Kerala in a Ranji Trophy match in 1980-81 against Karnataka.
He was on the BCCI`s match referee panel in 2003.
KCA secretary T C Mathew condoled the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Punjab Elementary Teacher Training examination results declared; Check educationrecruitmentboard.com
- This new insulin pill could end painful treatment for diabetes patients
- Lewis Hamilton may take grid demotion at Belgian GP, confirm Mercedes
- Rahul Gandhi defamation case: Congress hits back at RSS, says why didn't Sangh file defamation case against others
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he's `scared` of retirement