Ganguly`s father at hospital, condition now better
Kolkata: Former India skipper Sourav Ganguly`s father Chandidas Ganguly is being treated at a private hospital here for a week after the 74-year-old complained of heart complications.
"His condition had deteriorated. But he is better now and his condition has improved," Ganguly`s elder brother Snehashish told a news agency.
Sourav is also here, to be on the side of his father, he said.
A heart patient Chandidas, who had undergone a surgery in London four years ago, was taken to a private hospital on July 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- PM Narendra Modi to launch solar-powered e-boats on River Ganga in Varanasi