Ganguly`s father at hospital, condition now better
Kolkata: Former India skipper Sourav Ganguly`s father Chandidas Ganguly is being treated at a private hospital here for a week after the 74-year-old complained of heart complications.
"His condition had deteriorated. But he is better now and his condition has improved," Ganguly`s elder brother Snehashish told a news agency.
Sourav is also here, to be on the side of his father, he said.
A heart patient Chandidas, who had undergone a surgery in London four years ago, was taken to a private hospital on July 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown