Giant clock to give Eden feel of Lord`s, 1st time in Asia
Kolkata: A giant clock was unveiled at the club house of the Eden Gardens to give the stadium a feel of the iconic Lord`s in England.
The CAB claimed this was for the first time in Asia something like this had been erected in a stadium gallery.
"After Lord`s, the Eden is the second to do it," CAB treasurer Biswarup Dey said about the clock named - `Stadium Clock Eden Time`.
The clock would be seen between the middle and upper tiers of the BC Roy Club House, above the sight screen.
It is made by Seikohe, the company having a similar clock at Barcelona FC`s Nou Camp Stadium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her