Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee congratulate Tendulkar
Melbourne: Tributes continued to pour in for Sachin Tendulkar for completing a century of hundreds in international cricket with the legendary Glenn McGrath and tearaway pacer Brett Lee becoming the latest to congratulate the iconic Indian.
"Huge congratulations to Sachin Tendulkar on your 100th international 100. Very well deserved mate. One of the greatest batsmen of all time," McGrath, who has had several on-field duels with Tendulkar, tweeted.
The Australian legend also paid tribute to another Indian veteran Rahul Dravid, who recently retired from cricket.
"Congratulations to 2 Indian Cricket Legends, Sachin Tendulkar & Rahul Dravid. I have so much respect for you both," he said.
Tendulkar completed a century of hundreds -- 49 ODI and 51 Test -- during an Asia Cup match against Bangladesh in Mirpur.
McGrath`s former teammate Lee also joined cricketers world over in lauding the 38-year-old right-hander, whose careers spans over two decades.
"Congratulations to Sachin on achieving his 100th hundred," tweeted the bowler, who is currently in the West Indies with the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31