Government to miss Tendulkar during FDI voting in Rajya Sabha
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Even as Congress is trying hard to get sufficient numbers in both the Houses of Parliament ahead of voting on FDI, batting legend Sachin Tendulkar’s presence and his vote will be missed in the Rajya Sabha.
Tendulkar who is a nominated member of the Upper House, instead of occupying his seat number 103 during voting over the politically controversial issue of FDI, will be at Eden Gardens playing the third test match against England.
There will be voting on FDI on December 4 and 5 in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha under Rule 184 and Rule 168 respectively in the two houses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL