Graeme Swann eyeing novel tactics to snuff out Kiwis
London: England`s right-arm offspinner Graeme Swann has said that he is determined to bring about changes in playing tactics, following the 0-0 draw with New Zealand over the winter.
Swann was not included in the series against New Zealand due to his elbow surgery.
Swann said he believes that England plays better cricket than New Zealand and they must show their worth by playing exceptional cricket the way they had done against West Indies before the 2009 Ashes.
Swann also said that New Zealand played well and England will face a good test of character, playing them at the Ashes.
Admitting that England played below its best capabilities, Swann said that he is confident that his passion and good form will serve him well in his return at the Lord`s, adding that he is looking forward to making a good record against every test team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea