Guptill might miss October Bangladesh tour
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Martin Guptill is suspected to have had a finger fracture while playing for the Guyana Amazon Warriors in their final round robin match of the Caribbean Premier League in the West Indies.
The player will be assessed by the New Zealand Cricket medical staff but he is now in doubt for the October cricket tour of Bangladesh as he could be sidelined for up to eight weeks, Stuff.co.nz reports.
The report said that Guptill would probably be fit for the limited overs internationals in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in late October and November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder