Guptill might miss October Bangladesh tour
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Martin Guptill is suspected to have had a finger fracture while playing for the Guyana Amazon Warriors in their final round robin match of the Caribbean Premier League in the West Indies.
The player will be assessed by the New Zealand Cricket medical staff but he is now in doubt for the October cricket tour of Bangladesh as he could be sidelined for up to eight weeks, Stuff.co.nz reports.
The report said that Guptill would probably be fit for the limited overs internationals in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in late October and November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad