Guptill might miss October Bangladesh tour
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Martin Guptill is suspected to have had a finger fracture while playing for the Guyana Amazon Warriors in their final round robin match of the Caribbean Premier League in the West Indies.
The player will be assessed by the New Zealand Cricket medical staff but he is now in doubt for the October cricket tour of Bangladesh as he could be sidelined for up to eight weeks, Stuff.co.nz reports.
The report said that Guptill would probably be fit for the limited overs internationals in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in late October and November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics