Haddin denies rift in Australian team following Arthur`s `cancerous` comments
Johannesburg: Australian wicketkeeper Brad Haddin has said that there is no rift in the Australia squad playing in England, after former coach Mickey Arthur had claimed that there was a tussle between Test captain Michael Clarke and all-rounder Shane Watson.
Haddin said that the team was excited to be in an Ashes campaign and new coach Darren Lehmann had done a wonderful job like the rest of the staff.
Arthur had planned to sue Cricket Australia for up to 4 million dollars in compensation along with claiming in legal documents that captain Michael Clarke had described the role of Watson and his faction within the team as `cancer`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post