Haddin replaces Wade for final Windies ODI
Melbourne: Australia wicketkeeper Brad Haddin will join the squad in place of Matthew Wade for the fifth and final One-Day International (ODI) against the West Indies here Sunday.
Wade is departing for India Saturday ahead of the upcoming four-Test Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
Nathan Coulter-Nile is with the ODI squad at the Sydney Cricket Ground for the fourth ODI Friday and will fly to Melbourne Saturday as extra cover, as Mitchell Starc`s workload is managed ahead of his departure for the Tour of India.
Adam Voges will stay with the Australian ODI squad for Sunday`s game while Glenn Maxwell will also leave for India Saturday.
Cricket Australia`s National Selection Panel (NSP) made the changes Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day