Haddin replaces Wade for final Windies ODI
Melbourne: Australia wicketkeeper Brad Haddin will join the squad in place of Matthew Wade for the fifth and final One-Day International (ODI) against the West Indies here Sunday.
Wade is departing for India Saturday ahead of the upcoming four-Test Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
Nathan Coulter-Nile is with the ODI squad at the Sydney Cricket Ground for the fourth ODI Friday and will fly to Melbourne Saturday as extra cover, as Mitchell Starc`s workload is managed ahead of his departure for the Tour of India.
Adam Voges will stay with the Australian ODI squad for Sunday`s game while Glenn Maxwell will also leave for India Saturday.
Cricket Australia`s National Selection Panel (NSP) made the changes Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Bengal polls: Mamata Banerjee accuses police of unleashing terror at EC's behest
- PM Modi launches solar-powered boats in Varanasi, says 'govt schemes should strengthen people, not vote banks'
- India ready to clear $6.5 billion of Iran's oil dues ahead of Modi's visit
- ISIS developing Google-style driverless cars for attacks
- Qatar National Bank says its systems were "fully secure" following cyber attack