Hambantota ODI: Match called off afer 5 overs due to rain
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Match has been officialy called off due to rain.
No good news yet. Rain is still falling very heavily in Hambantota.
SRI LANKA Overs: 5 II Score: 33/0
Tillakaratne Dilshan and Kushal Perera are in the middle for Sri Lanka. Rubel Hossain has the new ball. Dilshan scores a boundary off the third delivery through covers. Nine runs came from the first over. Ziaur Rahman shares the new ball with Hossain. Perera hits his first boundary off the third delivery of the over. Six runs from the over. Off the third came six runs including another boundary to Perera while the fourth went for just three. Off the fifth came nine runs that included another boundary to Perera.
However, the play has been stopped due to rain. Stay on this page for the updates.
TOSS: Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field first. Sri Lanka are currently leading the three-match ODI series 1-0.
Bangladesh: Jahurul Islam, Anamul Haque, Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim(w/c), Mominul Haque, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Abul Hasan, Sohag Gazi, Abdur Razzak
Sri Lanka: Kushal Janith Perera, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kumar Sangakkara(w), Dinesh Chandimal, Lahiru Thirimanne, Angelo Mathews(c), Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Sachithra Senanayake, Lasith Malinga
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'