Harbhajan Singh stuck in Uttarakhand rains
Dehradun: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is one amongst the many pilgrims and tourists who have been stranded in the upper reaches of Uttarakhand due to landslides and heavy rains.
The cricketer is now staying put at the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) camp at Joshimath which houses the paramilitary`s first battalion.
He has taken shelter with the border guarding troops since yesterday when he was returning from the Hemkunth Sahib gurudwara here and could not go beyond because of inclement weather, a senior official said.
The bowler is now spending time interacting with ITBP jawans and playing badminton with them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown