Harbhajan Singh stuck in Uttarakhand rains
Dehradun: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is one amongst the many pilgrims and tourists who have been stranded in the upper reaches of Uttarakhand due to landslides and heavy rains.
The cricketer is now staying put at the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) camp at Joshimath which houses the paramilitary`s first battalion.
He has taken shelter with the border guarding troops since yesterday when he was returning from the Hemkunth Sahib gurudwara here and could not go beyond because of inclement weather, a senior official said.
The bowler is now spending time interacting with ITBP jawans and playing badminton with them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!