Harbhajan’s future with Mumbai Indians in doubt
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai Indians might let go off Harbhajan Singh to increase their budget for the player auction.
According to reliable sources, Mumbai Indians were not keen on retaining Harbhajan Singh for the next IPL season. October 31 was the deadline for the IPL Franchises to declare the players they intend to retain.
Harbhajan Singh had led Mumbai Indians during the last season of the IPL and the Champions League including their winning performance in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire