Harbhajan’s future with Mumbai Indians in doubt
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai Indians might let go off Harbhajan Singh to increase their budget for the player auction.
According to reliable sources, Mumbai Indians were not keen on retaining Harbhajan Singh for the next IPL season. October 31 was the deadline for the IPL Franchises to declare the players they intend to retain.
Harbhajan Singh had led Mumbai Indians during the last season of the IPL and the Champions League including their winning performance in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!