Hashim Amla fastest player to score 3,000 ODI runs
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Southampton: South Africa`s Hashim Amla became the fastest player to 3,000 ODI runs after his 150 against England at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
Amla reached the landmark in 57 innings while West Indies’ great Vivian Richards took 69 innings to reach there.
India’s Virat Kohli stays fifth on the list of 10 fastest players to 3000 ODI runs. It took 72 innings for him to reach the landmark. Other Indian on the list is Navjot Singh Sidhu who took 79 innings. Amla is the third South African in a top 10 that also includes current SA coach Gary Kirsten and Boeta Dippenaar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'