Hoping to stage a comeback, says Sreesanth
Indore: Fast bowler Sreesanth who has been slapped with a life ban following his alleged involvement in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, today said he hoped to stage a comeback.
"My training is going on. I am totally confident that the bad phase of my life will end soon and I will stage a comeback in the cricket world sooner," Sreesanth told reporters after visiting the famous Mahakal Temple in neighbouring Ujjain.
Sreesanth and his wife Bhuwaneshwari also visited Khajrana Ganesh temple here last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal