Hoping to stage a comeback, says Sreesanth
Indore: Fast bowler Sreesanth who has been slapped with a life ban following his alleged involvement in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, today said he hoped to stage a comeback.
"My training is going on. I am totally confident that the bad phase of my life will end soon and I will stage a comeback in the cricket world sooner," Sreesanth told reporters after visiting the famous Mahakal Temple in neighbouring Ujjain.
Sreesanth and his wife Bhuwaneshwari also visited Khajrana Ganesh temple here last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!