Hoping to stage a comeback, says Sreesanth
Indore: Fast bowler Sreesanth who has been slapped with a life ban following his alleged involvement in the IPL spot-fixing scandal, today said he hoped to stage a comeback.
"My training is going on. I am totally confident that the bad phase of my life will end soon and I will stage a comeback in the cricket world sooner," Sreesanth told reporters after visiting the famous Mahakal Temple in neighbouring Ujjain.
Sreesanth and his wife Bhuwaneshwari also visited Khajrana Ganesh temple here last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- BJP ally Shiv Sena accuses saffron party of spreading falsehood, rumours
- TCS to be levied above Rs 2 lakh only if payment in cash: CBDT
- Locals, tourists trying to make drug-peddling a business: Goa CM
- Watch: Panaji Mayor Surendra Furtado, 6 others fall in creek during a de-weeding drive
- Three brothers, including two juveniles, gang-rape minor girl