I didn`t cheat anyone, don`t know about Akhtar`s claims: SRK
Mumbai: IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders owner Shah Rukh Khan says he has no clue about the allegations levelled against him by retired Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar, who has claimed that he should never have listened to the Bollywood star while joining the IPL.
Shoaib, in his autobiography `Controversially Yours`, has claimed that he was betrayed by the then IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi as he made him agree to joining KKR for money which was less than what he was offered in the now-defunct ICL.
The pacer goes on to say that he should not have taken the advice offered by Shah Rukh on the matter.
Reacting to this, Shah Rukh pleaded ignorance on the matter.
"I don`t know all this. I did not cheat anyone," said the actor.
In his book, Akhtar has said, "Shah Rukh and I talked about my not being happy with the money settled on me. Shah Rukh and Modi got me to agree. I should have never listened to Modi and Shah Rukh."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Indonesian church attacker ''obsessed'' with Islamic State leader: Senior minister
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen Army camp: Security official
- China's Xi Jinping reshuffles key party posts ahead of congress
- FIR filed against Vishal Dadlani, Tehseen Poonawalla over 'monkery' tweet on Jain religious leader
- Breast cancer breakthrough? 16-year-old Indian-origin boy claims cure for disease