I didn`t cheat anyone, don`t know about Akhtar`s claims: SRK
Mumbai: IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders owner Shah Rukh Khan says he has no clue about the allegations levelled against him by retired Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar, who has claimed that he should never have listened to the Bollywood star while joining the IPL.
Shoaib, in his autobiography `Controversially Yours`, has claimed that he was betrayed by the then IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi as he made him agree to joining KKR for money which was less than what he was offered in the now-defunct ICL.
The pacer goes on to say that he should not have taken the advice offered by Shah Rukh on the matter.
Reacting to this, Shah Rukh pleaded ignorance on the matter.
"I don`t know all this. I did not cheat anyone," said the actor.
In his book, Akhtar has said, "Shah Rukh and I talked about my not being happy with the money settled on me. Shah Rukh and Modi got me to agree. I should have never listened to Modi and Shah Rukh."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad