I didn`t cheat anyone, don`t know about Akhtar`s claims: SRK
Mumbai: IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders owner Shah Rukh Khan says he has no clue about the allegations levelled against him by retired Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar, who has claimed that he should never have listened to the Bollywood star while joining the IPL.
Shoaib, in his autobiography `Controversially Yours`, has claimed that he was betrayed by the then IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi as he made him agree to joining KKR for money which was less than what he was offered in the now-defunct ICL.
The pacer goes on to say that he should not have taken the advice offered by Shah Rukh on the matter.
Reacting to this, Shah Rukh pleaded ignorance on the matter.
"I don`t know all this. I did not cheat anyone," said the actor.
In his book, Akhtar has said, "Shah Rukh and I talked about my not being happy with the money settled on me. Shah Rukh and Modi got me to agree. I should have never listened to Modi and Shah Rukh."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore