I have not made any demands, says N Srinivasan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Beleaguered BCCI president N Srinivasan has denied that he has laid down conditions before he quits as the chief of the cricket board.
According to a news channel, Srinivasan has dismissed any suggestions that he had asked the cricket board to meet his three demands saying that it is all a conspiracy of the media.
Earlier it was reported that Srinivasan, who has called for an emergency meeting of the Working committee of BCCI in Chennai today, wanted the BCCI to meet his three demands.
Srinivasan`s three demands were that he should be reinstated as President if he comes out clean after the probe, that he should represent India in ICC meetings and that secretary Sanjay Jagdale and Treasurer Ajay Shirke should not be in the new panel as they had ditched him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- 7th CPC: Who else is going to benefit from central govt employees' pay hike?
- Sanjeev Rajput wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions
- Google Maps introduces HD satellite imagery from Landsat 8 – Enjoy the view!
- Black money window: I-T dept creates special tab on website
- India's growth may dip by 0.60% on Brexit, predicts Morgan Stanley