I have not made any demands, says N Srinivasan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Beleaguered BCCI president N Srinivasan has denied that he has laid down conditions before he quits as the chief of the cricket board.
According to a news channel, Srinivasan has dismissed any suggestions that he had asked the cricket board to meet his three demands saying that it is all a conspiracy of the media.
Earlier it was reported that Srinivasan, who has called for an emergency meeting of the Working committee of BCCI in Chennai today, wanted the BCCI to meet his three demands.
Srinivasan`s three demands were that he should be reinstated as President if he comes out clean after the probe, that he should represent India in ICC meetings and that secretary Sanjay Jagdale and Treasurer Ajay Shirke should not be in the new panel as they had ditched him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars