I have not made any demands, says N Srinivasan
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Beleaguered BCCI president N Srinivasan has denied that he has laid down conditions before he quits as the chief of the cricket board.
According to a news channel, Srinivasan has dismissed any suggestions that he had asked the cricket board to meet his three demands saying that it is all a conspiracy of the media.
Earlier it was reported that Srinivasan, who has called for an emergency meeting of the Working committee of BCCI in Chennai today, wanted the BCCI to meet his three demands.
Srinivasan`s three demands were that he should be reinstated as President if he comes out clean after the probe, that he should represent India in ICC meetings and that secretary Sanjay Jagdale and Treasurer Ajay Shirke should not be in the new panel as they had ditched him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says