I have nothing to do with IPL: Sharad Pawar
Panaji: Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief and former BCCI chairman Sharad Pawar Sunday said he has nothing to do with the Indian Premier League (IPL) anymore.
Pawar first refused to answer any queries related to the Indian Premier League and the betting controversies its players and some owners are embroiled in.
When reporter persisted with the IPL line of questioning, Pawar said: "Ask me about agriculture. I have left that thing seven years ago," indicating that he had quit BCCI affairs some while back.
Pawar was attending an event at the Grand Hyatt hotel on the outskirts of Panaji, outside where journalists managed to grab the agriculture minister`s attention for a few moments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan