I have nothing to do with IPL: Sharad Pawar
Panaji: Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief and former BCCI chairman Sharad Pawar Sunday said he has nothing to do with the Indian Premier League (IPL) anymore.
Pawar first refused to answer any queries related to the Indian Premier League and the betting controversies its players and some owners are embroiled in.
When reporter persisted with the IPL line of questioning, Pawar said: "Ask me about agriculture. I have left that thing seven years ago," indicating that he had quit BCCI affairs some while back.
Pawar was attending an event at the Grand Hyatt hotel on the outskirts of Panaji, outside where journalists managed to grab the agriculture minister`s attention for a few moments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley