ICC appoints match officials for Women`s WC final
Mumbai: India`s Vineet Kulkarni and Shaun George of South Africa was officiate the ICC Women`s World Cup final between Australia and the West Indies at the Brabourne Stadium here tomorrow.
According to a statement issued by the ICC, Kulkarni and George will be the on-field umpires, while Sri Lanka`s Ruchira Palliyaguru will be the TV umpire and Singapore`s Sarika Prasad will don the duties of the fourth umpire.
England`s David Jukes has been appointed as the match referee for the day-night title clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank