`Sir` Jadeja`s brand value on the rise after CT success
New Delhi: He has improved by leaps and bounds in the last one year and Ravindra Jadeja`s on-field exploits has certainly helped him attract the attention of major corporate houses.
Jadeja, who got the prestigious `Golden Ball` for ending up as the highest wicket-taker in India`s victorious Champions Trophy campaign, has been receiving some attractive endorsement offers from national as well as multi-national brands.
He also played a pivotal role with his invaluable contribution of 33 which helped India reach 129.
"We are currently evaluating the offers. You will soon see some very interesting brands associating themselves with Jadeja," Arun Pandey, whose company manages the Saurashtra all-rounder, stated.
"To match his on-field exploits, Jadeja has also worked hard on creating an image with his hairstyle, handle-bar moustache, tattoos which certainly makes him stand out from the rest of the pack.
"Corporates look for an x-factor in a player and Jadeja as a package is certainly an attractive proposition," a senior official of a leading advertisement firm explained.
Jadeja`s popularity has also increased manifold during the last edition of IPL when his skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni released the first instalment of `Sir Jadeja jokes` on twitter.
With everything going his way, no wonder that `Brand Jadeja` is ready to hit the market with full force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?