`Sir` Jadeja`s brand value on the rise after CT success
New Delhi: He has improved by leaps and bounds in the last one year and Ravindra Jadeja`s on-field exploits has certainly helped him attract the attention of major corporate houses.
Jadeja, who got the prestigious `Golden Ball` for ending up as the highest wicket-taker in India`s victorious Champions Trophy campaign, has been receiving some attractive endorsement offers from national as well as multi-national brands.
He also played a pivotal role with his invaluable contribution of 33 which helped India reach 129.
"We are currently evaluating the offers. You will soon see some very interesting brands associating themselves with Jadeja," Arun Pandey, whose company manages the Saurashtra all-rounder, stated.
"To match his on-field exploits, Jadeja has also worked hard on creating an image with his hairstyle, handle-bar moustache, tattoos which certainly makes him stand out from the rest of the pack.
"Corporates look for an x-factor in a player and Jadeja as a package is certainly an attractive proposition," a senior official of a leading advertisement firm explained.
Jadeja`s popularity has also increased manifold during the last edition of IPL when his skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni released the first instalment of `Sir Jadeja jokes` on twitter.
With everything going his way, no wonder that `Brand Jadeja` is ready to hit the market with full force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest