Birmingham: Statistical highlights of the Champions Trophy Group B match between India and Pakistan here.
• Shikhar Dhawan has been a consistent performer in the present edition of the ICC Champions Trophy, scoring 114 vs South Africa; 102 not out vs West Indies and 48 vs Pakistan.
• Dhawan took his overall ODI average to 47.57 -- his tally being 333 runs in eight innings, including two centuries and a fifty.
• Dhawan`s tally of 264 at an average of 132.00 is the highest by any batsman in three matches in an ICC Champions Trophy edition.
• Ravindra Jadeja, with nine wickets (ave.10.77) in three matches, is the leading wicket-taker in the present tournament. His tally is the highest by an Indian bowler in a competition in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• Jadeja`s bowling record vs Pakistan is impressive in ODIs, claiming seven wickets at 19.00 runs apiece. His economy rate of 3.50 is his lowest against any team in ODIs.
• India remain the only team to have won all three games in the present competition. Their magnificent win is their 50th over Pakistan in 125 ODIs -- Lost 71 and no-result four -- success rate 41.32.
• India have won against Pakistan for the first time in three games in the ICC Champions Trophy. Pakistan had won the first two games -- by three wickets at Edgbaston on September 19, 2004 and by 54 runs at Centurion on September 26, 2009.
• Pakistan have finished the ICC Champions Trophy tournament without registering a single win -- the first occasion was in the ICC knock-out in Dhaka in 1998-99.
• Pakistan have lost five consecutive matches between September 30, 2009 and June 15, 2013 for the first time in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• Pakistan (165) have posted their lowest total against India in ODIs in England, surpassing the 180 at Old Trafford, Manchester on June 8, 1999.
• With 173 runs at an average of 86.50, Misbah-ul-Haq is the leading run-getter for Pakistan in the present tournament.
• Bhuvneshwar Kumar (2/19) recorded his best bowling figures against Pakistan in ODIs, eclipsing the two for 27 at Chennai on December 30, 2012. His figures are also his best in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• Kumar has been adjudged the Man of the Match for the first time in ODIs.
• Asad Shafiq (41 off 57 balls) posted his highest score vs India in ODIs -- also his highest score in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• R Ashwin (2/35) recorded his best bowling figures vs Pakistan in ODIs -- also his best in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• Two consecutive stands of 100-plus followed by a 50-plus in the ICC Champions Trophy have been recorded by an Indian opening pair for the first time -- 127 vs South Africa; 101 vs West Indies and 58 vs Pakistan.
• Dhawan and Sharma`s 58-run opening partnership is India`s first fifty-plus vs Pakistan in the ICC Champions Trophy.
• A fifty-plus partnership for the first wicket in eight innings has been recorded against Pakistan in ODIs.