Indian squad for West Indies tri-series remains unchanged
New Delhi: The national selectors on Monday decided to retain the Indian squad that is currently taking part in the Champions Trophy for the upcoming tri-series in West Indies starting June 28.
The third team of the tri-series is Sri Lanka and the matches will be played in Antigua, Jamaica and Trinidad.
With the Indian team performing brilliantly in the ongoing Champions Trophy where they have qualified for the semi-finals with an all-win record in the group league stages, any changes in the current team was simply out of question.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Murali Vijay, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Irfan Pathan, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, R Vinay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands