Misbah horrified with team`s disastrous batting performance in Champions Trophy
Islamabad: Pakistan captain Misbahul Haq has expressed his disappointment over the team`s performance in the ICC Champions Trophy.
Haq said that he was disappointedwith the team`s performance adding that the weather too played a part in their loss, as it was difficult to get in and out so many times.
Although bowling done by the team was fine, Haq pointed that the batting was what contributed to the entire loss and added that a day`s loss at the start of the tournament means the team is almost out of it.
Coach Dave Whatmore said that the team requires rectification of its mistakes adding that though the practice matches was good and despite the team knew of the conditions at The Oval, it failed to take advantage.
Pakistan suffered an eight-wicket defeat against India and led the team to its third consecutive loss at the ICC Champions Trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot