Al-Amin Hossain fined for ``abusive`` send-off to Warner in World T20 match
Sydney: Bangladeshi fast bowler Al-Amin Hossain has reportedly been slapped with a fine for abusing Australian opener David Warner during the two teams` World Twenty20 Super-10 clash on Tuesday at Dhaka.
Al-Amin, who bowled out Warner, almost chased the Australian off the field and giving him a few choice verbals as he celebrated in his face.
According to News.com.au, after the match Al-Amin was fined 15 per cent of his match fee for breaching the ICC Code of Conduct, relating to `using language or a gesture that is obscene, offensive or insulting`.
The report mentioned that Al-Amin pleaded guilty to the charge and accepted the sanction proposed by the match referee, who said that celebrating the fall of a wicket should be done in a manner which is not abusive or disrespectful to the opponent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32