Al-Amin Hossain fined for ``abusive`` send-off to Warner in World T20 match
Sydney: Bangladeshi fast bowler Al-Amin Hossain has reportedly been slapped with a fine for abusing Australian opener David Warner during the two teams` World Twenty20 Super-10 clash on Tuesday at Dhaka.
Al-Amin, who bowled out Warner, almost chased the Australian off the field and giving him a few choice verbals as he celebrated in his face.
According to News.com.au, after the match Al-Amin was fined 15 per cent of his match fee for breaching the ICC Code of Conduct, relating to `using language or a gesture that is obscene, offensive or insulting`.
The report mentioned that Al-Amin pleaded guilty to the charge and accepted the sanction proposed by the match referee, who said that celebrating the fall of a wicket should be done in a manner which is not abusive or disrespectful to the opponent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened