English woman cricketer Danielle Wyatt `proposes marriage` to Virat Kohli on Twitter
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: English woman cricketer Danielle Wyatt may not have dazzled fans with her on-field antics, but she definitely set the micro-blogging site Twitter abuzz when she proposed marriage to India`s top batsman Virat Kohli recently.
Wyatt, 22-year-old off-spinner who couldn't find a place in England`s women`s T20 team that is touring Sri Lanka currently, was apparently bowled over by Kohli's charm.
She tweeted: "Kholi (sic) marry me."
Kholi marry me!!!
— Danielle Wyatt (@Danni_Wyatt) April 4, 2014
When a few fans tried reminding her that the Indian batsman was rumoured to be seeing Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma, she said, "Nah, he ain`t"(sic)."
The offie has played 32 ODIs and 50 T20 internationals for her country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels