Hodge says `enjoying` playing T20 cricket
Sydney: Veteran Australian player Brad Hodge has said that he is enjoying playing Twenty20 cricket after guiding Australia to victory in a rain-shortened T20 clash with South Africa.
The 39-year-old Hodge, who hit 21 runs off just eight balls at the death, was awarded the Man of the Match title for the clash in Durban.
According to News.com.au, Hodge said that he had fun while playing in the match, showing that he is clearly relishing what could be his last shot at international cricket, although his form with the bat suggests he could keep going for a while yet.
Hodge further said that he is very grateful to be able to play T20 around the world and enjoy it, adding that this path was chosen for him as Test cricket did not work out well for him.
Hodge also said that he loves cricket in its every form, adding that he just tries to be the best he can possibly be, which has worked out for him throughout his career .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll