Hodge says `enjoying` playing T20 cricket
Sydney: Veteran Australian player Brad Hodge has said that he is enjoying playing Twenty20 cricket after guiding Australia to victory in a rain-shortened T20 clash with South Africa.
The 39-year-old Hodge, who hit 21 runs off just eight balls at the death, was awarded the Man of the Match title for the clash in Durban.
According to News.com.au, Hodge said that he had fun while playing in the match, showing that he is clearly relishing what could be his last shot at international cricket, although his form with the bat suggests he could keep going for a while yet.
Hodge further said that he is very grateful to be able to play T20 around the world and enjoy it, adding that this path was chosen for him as Test cricket did not work out well for him.
Hodge also said that he loves cricket in its every form, adding that he just tries to be the best he can possibly be, which has worked out for him throughout his career .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department