Hodge says `enjoying` playing T20 cricket
Sydney: Veteran Australian player Brad Hodge has said that he is enjoying playing Twenty20 cricket after guiding Australia to victory in a rain-shortened T20 clash with South Africa.
The 39-year-old Hodge, who hit 21 runs off just eight balls at the death, was awarded the Man of the Match title for the clash in Durban.
According to News.com.au, Hodge said that he had fun while playing in the match, showing that he is clearly relishing what could be his last shot at international cricket, although his form with the bat suggests he could keep going for a while yet.
Hodge further said that he is very grateful to be able to play T20 around the world and enjoy it, adding that this path was chosen for him as Test cricket did not work out well for him.
Hodge also said that he loves cricket in its every form, adding that he just tries to be the best he can possibly be, which has worked out for him throughout his career .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi