Hodge says `enjoying` playing T20 cricket
Sydney: Veteran Australian player Brad Hodge has said that he is enjoying playing Twenty20 cricket after guiding Australia to victory in a rain-shortened T20 clash with South Africa.
The 39-year-old Hodge, who hit 21 runs off just eight balls at the death, was awarded the Man of the Match title for the clash in Durban.
According to News.com.au, Hodge said that he had fun while playing in the match, showing that he is clearly relishing what could be his last shot at international cricket, although his form with the bat suggests he could keep going for a while yet.
Hodge further said that he is very grateful to be able to play T20 around the world and enjoy it, adding that this path was chosen for him as Test cricket did not work out well for him.
Hodge also said that he loves cricket in its every form, adding that he just tries to be the best he can possibly be, which has worked out for him throughout his career .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad