Mithali retains fifth spot in Women`s T20Is list
Dubai: India captain Mithali Raj has retained her fifth position to be the highest-placed Indian batter, while Poonam Raut and Harmanpreet Kaur also figured in the top 10 list of the latest ICC Women`s Player Rankings for T20Is issued here on Wednesday.
Mithali, with 646 points, is placed behind Meg Lanning of Australia who is heading the list with 688 points. While Harmanpreet gained two positions to be at ninth place, Poonam lost a position to be at eighth spot.
India now have three batters in the top 10 chart, the most for any team.
However, none of the Indians figure in the top-10 bowlers` list. Medium pacer Jhulan Goswami is the only one in the top 20 table.
Jhulan has lost two places to be at 17th position.
Meanwhile Sri Lanka captain Siriwardena has taken over as the number one ranked all-rounder for the first-time ever on the all-rounders` list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary