Muirhead set to play Warne-taught `mind games` to boost Oz`s World T20 campaign
Sydney: Young Australian spinner James Muirhead is reportedly set to play `mind games` taught by his spin mentor Shane Warne to boost his game in Australia`s Twenty20 campaign in the World T20 in Bangladesh.
Leg-spin great Warne is set to have a second coming in international cricket through the tactical `mind games` he has taught to the rookie 20-year-old T20 legspinner in South Africa recently.
According to News.com.au, Muirhead, who could be a key man in Australia`s T20 campaign in the sub-continent nation beginning with their opening match against Pakistan, will more than likely be used against teams having mainly right-handed batsmen.
Stating that he will have Warne`s suggestions of playing mind games at the front of his mind, Muirhead said that Warne told him to bowl the ball when he is ready, not when the batsman is ready, adding that Warne had taught him a lot of things about the mental and the tactical side of the game.
Muirhead also said that he would try to incorporate the advice in his game and use it during the T20 World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics