Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh`s residence after India`s loss to Sri Lanka
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Soon after India lost the final of the ICC World Twenty20 to Sri Lanka, angry cricket fans pelted stones at Yuvraj Singh`s residence in Chandigarh, according to reports.
Security was beefed up at Yuvraj`s house in Manimajra locality of Chandigarh, following the incident.
The Southpaw played a scratchy inning in the final against Sri Lanka, where he played 21 balls for his 11. India managed to reach a paltry total of 130 runs, which was successfully chased by Sri Lanka with 13 balls remaining.
Yuvraj has been out of form for quite some time now. Barring one innings against Australia (60), the left-hander looked totally out of rhythm throughout ICC World T20 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut
- India's doping shame: 687 athletes banned since 2009 as per NADA records
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Biggest Indian acquisition by a Chinese company: Fosun to buy Gland Pharma for $1.26 billion