Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh`s residence after India`s loss to Sri Lanka
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Soon after India lost the final of the ICC World Twenty20 to Sri Lanka, angry cricket fans pelted stones at Yuvraj Singh`s residence in Chandigarh, according to reports.
Security was beefed up at Yuvraj`s house in Manimajra locality of Chandigarh, following the incident.
The Southpaw played a scratchy inning in the final against Sri Lanka, where he played 21 balls for his 11. India managed to reach a paltry total of 130 runs, which was successfully chased by Sri Lanka with 13 balls remaining.
Yuvraj has been out of form for quite some time now. Barring one innings against Australia (60), the left-hander looked totally out of rhythm throughout ICC World T20 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details