Stones pelted at Yuvraj Singh`s residence after India`s loss to Sri Lanka
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: Soon after India lost the final of the ICC World Twenty20 to Sri Lanka, angry cricket fans pelted stones at Yuvraj Singh`s residence in Chandigarh, according to reports.
Security was beefed up at Yuvraj`s house in Manimajra locality of Chandigarh, following the incident.
The Southpaw played a scratchy inning in the final against Sri Lanka, where he played 21 balls for his 11. India managed to reach a paltry total of 130 runs, which was successfully chased by Sri Lanka with 13 balls remaining.
Yuvraj has been out of form for quite some time now. Barring one innings against Australia (60), the left-hander looked totally out of rhythm throughout ICC World T20 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble