World Twenty20: Statistical highlights of the match between England and New Zealand
New Zealand have won 10 and lost 10 out of 22 matches contested at the World Twenty20 -- success % 50.00 (NR 2).
Brendon McCullum`s aggregate of 1174 (ave.55.90) in 30 matches is the highest in a winning cause in T20Is.
McCullum is all set to become the first batsman to complete 2000 runs in T20Is - his tally being 1975 (ave.36.57) in 65 matches.
Michael Lumb (33 off 24 balls) has equalled his highest score in T20Is. He had posted 33 off 26 balls against Sri Lanka at Gros Islet on May 13, 2010.
England (172/6) have registered their highest total against New Zealand at the World Twenty20 - their sixth highest at the World T20.
Moeen Munir Ali (36 off 23 balls) has recorded his highest score in T20Is.
Alex Hales has posted his third duck in T20Is -- his second at the World T20. His first was against India at Colombo (RPS) on September 23, 2012.
Kane Williamson (24 not out off 17 balls) has registered his highest score at the World Twenty20.
Corey Anderson (2/32) has recorded his best bowling performance against England in T20Is.
Anderson has received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!