World Twenty20: Statistical highlights of the match between England and New Zealand
New Zealand have won 10 and lost 10 out of 22 matches contested at the World Twenty20 -- success % 50.00 (NR 2).
Brendon McCullum`s aggregate of 1174 (ave.55.90) in 30 matches is the highest in a winning cause in T20Is.
McCullum is all set to become the first batsman to complete 2000 runs in T20Is - his tally being 1975 (ave.36.57) in 65 matches.
Michael Lumb (33 off 24 balls) has equalled his highest score in T20Is. He had posted 33 off 26 balls against Sri Lanka at Gros Islet on May 13, 2010.
England (172/6) have registered their highest total against New Zealand at the World Twenty20 - their sixth highest at the World T20.
Moeen Munir Ali (36 off 23 balls) has recorded his highest score in T20Is.
Alex Hales has posted his third duck in T20Is -- his second at the World T20. His first was against India at Colombo (RPS) on September 23, 2012.
Kane Williamson (24 not out off 17 balls) has registered his highest score at the World Twenty20.
Corey Anderson (2/32) has recorded his best bowling performance against England in T20Is.
Anderson has received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured