World Twenty20: Statistical highlights of the match between England and New Zealand
New Zealand have won 10 and lost 10 out of 22 matches contested at the World Twenty20 -- success % 50.00 (NR 2).
Brendon McCullum`s aggregate of 1174 (ave.55.90) in 30 matches is the highest in a winning cause in T20Is.
McCullum is all set to become the first batsman to complete 2000 runs in T20Is - his tally being 1975 (ave.36.57) in 65 matches.
Michael Lumb (33 off 24 balls) has equalled his highest score in T20Is. He had posted 33 off 26 balls against Sri Lanka at Gros Islet on May 13, 2010.
England (172/6) have registered their highest total against New Zealand at the World Twenty20 - their sixth highest at the World T20.
Moeen Munir Ali (36 off 23 balls) has recorded his highest score in T20Is.
Alex Hales has posted his third duck in T20Is -- his second at the World T20. His first was against India at Colombo (RPS) on September 23, 2012.
Kane Williamson (24 not out off 17 balls) has registered his highest score at the World Twenty20.
Corey Anderson (2/32) has recorded his best bowling performance against England in T20Is.
Anderson has received his first Man of the Match award in T20Is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH