ICC to announce 2015 World Cup fixtures on Tuesday
Dubai: The International Cricket Council will announce the fixtures of the 2015 World Cup, to be jointly hosted by Australia and New Zealand, simultaneously in Melbourne and Wellington on Tuesday.
"The pools, venues and fixtures of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 will be announced simultaneously in Melbourne and Wellington at 0000 GMT (0530am IST) on Tuesday, July 30," the ICC said in a statement.
"The event in Melbourne will take place at Peninsula, Central Pier, 161 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, and will start, while Shed 22, Corner Taranaki St and Cable St, Wellington (opp. Circa Theatre), will host the event in Wellington," it added.
Besides Cricket Australia, New Zealand Cricket and the ICC officials, a number of dignitaries and current and former international cricketers will attend both the events.
The announcement in Melbourne will be made by ICC Vice President Mustafa Kamal, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Local Organising Committee Chairman Ralph Waters, ICC Chief Executive David Richardson and Chief Executive of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 Local Organising Committee John Harnden.
In Wellington, ICC President Alan Isaac and Therese Walsh, Head of New Zealand, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 will be announcing the fixtures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'